Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Heaven Speaks!

Hell says “Look at your past.” Heaven says “I know the plans I have for you.” (Jer 29:11)

Hell says “I gotcha now!” Heaven says “I always provide a way of escape.” (1 Cor. 10:13)

Hell says “If you really are the Son of God...” Heaven says “You are sons of the Most High God.” (Gal 3:29)

Hell says “Let His blood be on us and our children.” Heaven says “They overcame by the blood of the Lamb.” (Rev 12:11)

Hell says “Things don’t look good.” Heaven says “We walk by faith, not by sight.” (2 Cor 5:7)

Hell says “You’ll never make it, it’s a failed dream.” Heaven says “Before you were born I knew you and set you apart.” (Jer 29:11)

Don’t believe Hell’s lies - your identity lies in Heaven! Heaven sees you in the Spirit - it's time to walk out Heaven's vision of you.

Agree with Heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment