Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Practice Makes Perfect (June 12,2013)

Today you may have a list of things to get done, and we all have responsibilities that need to be taken care of. However, instead of jumping into your work or your play take the day and make it His, then let your life flow out of Him.

John 5:19 "Then Jesus answered and said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Him self, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner. " Lord, let us be like Jesus, to do only what the Father shows us to do.

John 14:10 "[Jesus said] The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works." Lord, let us be like Jesus, to say only what we hear the Father say.

It's entirely possible to live this life moment by moment with Him as our source-Jesus did. What You say I say, what You do I do: let it be so!

Practice righteousness-right standing with God (because of the blood of Jesus) which leads to continued communion with God which leads to integrity, virtue, purity of life, correctness of thinking feeling, and acting!

No comments:

Post a Comment